From the Integrity Known General Convention Resolution page:
The are 5 types of General Convention resolutions...
- "A" resolutions from interim bodies--which are included in the "Blue Book" published before General Convention
- "B" resolutions from bishops
- "C" resolutions from diocesan conventions or provincial synods
- "D" resolutions from deputies
- "M" resolutions from diocesan conventions that "memorialize"--or express an opinion--on an issue to General Convention.Resolutions are given 4-digit codes in the order they are received the General Convention Secretariat. Resolutions numbers with ### have not yet been assigned official numbers by the General Convention Office. Each resolution is assigned to a committee of General Convention and one of the houses. Resolutions type A thru D are actionable. Type M resolutions are for information only.
The GC has an excellent site on the resolutions. The list of resolutions can be narrowed down to focus on a particular Committee, House of Initiating Action, Legislative Source, or Topic. Check it out here.
As I learn more great GC09 sites, I'll post them on the sidebard "Following General Convention 2009":